Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Remember Me?

Sorry that I haven’t posted anything in a few days. I wish my excuse was that I have been so busy that I haven’t had the time. But sadly the truth is my computer monitor has fizzed out on me. For the moment I’m computer-less, at least at home I am. Until I get a new monitor (or get the one I have fixed) I’m afraid I won’t be able to post on a regular basis. I promise to keep you updated.

Until the next time, here’s some tips on How to Stay Young.

1. Discard non-essential numbers, i.e., age and weight.
2. Keep only cheerful friends.
3. Never stop learning.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often; loud and long.
6. When tears come, endure, grieve and move on with your life.
7. Surround yourself with what you love most.
8. Cherish and care for your health.
9. Don’t take guilt trips.
10. Say, "I love you" often, and mean every word.

Always remember: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

|