Wednesday, September 01, 2004

"Perfect love casts out fear. Where there is love there are no demands, no expectations, no dependency. I do not demand that you make me happy; my happiness does not lie in you. If you were to leave me, I will not feel sorry for myself; I enjoy your company immensely, but I do not cling." ~ Anthony de Mello, 20th century Jesuit priest

That pretty much sums up my feelings for Axel these days.

No news on my monitor yet which is beginning to piss me off. I called and left a message asking him what the status on getting the Gateway part. Have I mentioned just how much I hate Gateway computers? I have never been happy with my Gateway computer, actually the only part of the entire package that I liked was my monitor and now I'm beginning to hate that piece of equipment as well. Next time, I will buy a Dell.

Sláinte!

|