Monday, June 27, 2005

KITTY-SITTING UPDATE

Well folks, I survived the weekend taking care of little Spit-fire (or Pistol which is the name Amanda has given it). Friday and Saturday I was a little worried whether or not this baby kitten was going to make it but after witnessing it climb the cage later Saturday evening I have not doubt that this kitten is a lot stronger than I thought it was. She is still a little behind in development, but I think that has a lot to do with not having any litter mates. She did manage to use the litter box a couple of times.

Sunday morning and this morning she was my 5:30 a.m. wake up call. This morning she was very hungry, she ate more than she has since her arrival on this planet. I've taken some pictures of her and will post them on my webshot photo album later this week so that you can see just how tiny and cute she is.

A cat is a puzzle for which there is no solution. ~Hazel Nicholson

|