Thursday, June 30, 2005

Time spent with cats is never wasted. ~ Colette

Today I decided to leave the little kitten at home instead of bringing her to work with me. She is eating more at one sitting and doesn't require frequent feedings. I will check on her at lunch to see how she is doing. With each day she is getting bigger and stronger, now she is looking for something (or someone) to play with. I'll pick her up some cat toys for her today. I have some good news for my friend Jane. There is a camp counselor at my daughter's camp who is interested in adopting her when she is older. He was going to check with his wife. That would be great if they would take her when she's ready. She really is a sweetie. Jane took a picture of her yesterday and as soon as she emails that picture to me I will be posting it on my Webshot photo album. I'll let you know when it's there.

|