Monday, March 13, 2006

All Moved In

Well, I'm all moved in. Now all I have to do is dig myself out of all the boxes. This will take a little time but with each box I empty the closer I become to being settled in.

Yesterday my ex brought over Spunky, the little kitten that I fostered last Summer and ended up keeping. She hasn't grown much in size and since she will be a year old in June I don't think she will get much bigger.

Last night was my daughter's first night in the new house. Because of the severe weather that rolled through last night she was a little afraid and was convinced that she wouldn't be able to fall asleep. But she did. She slept through the night without any trouble.

Today’s Irish Blessing
May each petal on the shamrock bring a wish your way...
Good health...Good luck...Happiness
For today and everyday.

|